opinions on the the best happy pill?

i was on celeca for about 4 months, i went off of it b/c i couldn't get an orgasm..sorry tim, but i couldn't.
im not worried about being on one that makes me fat, my hubby likes it, but i would like to find one that doesn't interfere with sex or labido.

any suggestions?

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 7:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• celexa, sorry
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wellbutrin worked well for me. Know the problem you're talking about w/ Celexa though with me it was Prozac - very frustrating!!
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• very frustrating indeed sweetpatato! lol
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 7:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Xanax and Valium have worked for me without any weird side effects. I've never taken them everyday though, just on an "as needed" basis.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I am taking Lexapro and I can still achieve the big "O" so that makes me happy. I did have the same problem you had. I have been on this for about two years now and I am a little lazy so I don't know if it is that or just amplifing who I really am. A lazy girl at heart.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2011