If i believe i am pregnant......when do i need to see a doctor?

i had my last period starting oct 15th, i had sex on the 18th and yes my period stopped!

i havent got it again yet..........

any advice, people tell me i shouldnt worry but i do.

maybe_baby

Asked by maybe_baby at 6:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you truly think you are pregnant than you should go to your doctor and have it confirmed... good luck and congrats if you are pregnant
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• what do u mean what do u need to see a dr? u dont need anything but money and if u have medicaid u dont even need money.. just take a pee test.. either way u should see a dr :) gl
    Anonymous

• Take a test. When you miss your period and a test reads pos then Id call the dr
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would take an at home test first, then see your doctor right away! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• my dr told me before your 6 weeks along. If you think you are take the pee test. If you missed a period call the dr and ask him. If you think you are and you aren't there are other things to look out for. call your doctor he will know.,
    Theoneandonly

Answer by Theoneandonly at 6:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• You should see your doctor as soon as a pee test says positive. If your period is more than a week late and you're still seeing negative, see your doctor.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• not to be rude but we are not a pee stick so take the test if its pos you need to see your doctor if its neg you still might wana call your doctor many things can make you miss your period that are seriouse.
    Anonymous

• if u have a dr in mind already and u have confirmed u r pregnant, call the dr and ask when they want to see u. unless u want to see them for a pregnancy test, they usually tell u to wait until ur 8-10 weeks
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008