Did i have a miscarriage?

I took a pee test about a month ago and it came up positive...then last week i noticed a little bit of bleeding that only went on with some cramps for a couple of hours..and i'm wondering is that normal? or did i have a miscarriage..i have an 8 month old and this didn't happen with my first pregnancy...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• MAYBE MAYBE NOT I HAVE MY PERIOD EVERY MONTH & IM 26 WEEKS! MY MOTHER WAS THE SAME WAY JUST GO C THE DOC
    Anonymous

• Go get another test and see what it says. If it shows negative, then you probably miscarried, but you would still need to see a Dr. for a D & C.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• If you miscarried you will know.... your body will let you know. It hurts like crazy and you bleed a ton! i normally had a period that would last 5 days at the most before I got pregnant.... got pregnant then had the miscarriage and it lasted for 7 days and it was a ton. so i wouldn't think you had a miscarriage
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I blead when I was 5wks and all was well. Dont always assume the worst :) If it continues then call your dr GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Call your doc. Plenty of women have miscarriagse and don't know it. This sounds pretty tame, so it may be nothing, but knowing is better than wondering!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Usually with a miscarriage, you would bled a lot and have very large clots. a little spotting could just be something that happened... picked up something too heavy, had sex, etc.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Did you have an exam or sex in the last couple of days? That's what happened to me and everything was fine. If you're worried, then call your doctor.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I miscarried and really did not know it. I was not supposed to know i was pregnant either. I did not bleed heavier either with my normal period but that is when i miscarried to.
    firedragoneyes

Answer by firedragoneyes at 8:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2008