anyone else home without their hubby?

my hubby just left for work a little bit ago and he won't be home til about 11.... dunno what I'm gonna do tonight lol He wants me to take a walk and bounce on an exercise ball so I MIGHT go into labor. lol i'm doing laundry instead.... what are y'all up to tonight?

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Waitin for hubby to get home from studying. Thinking about maybe making dinner so it's ready when he gets home... who knows.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 6:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• uggh my hubby went to work at 10 this morning. He was supposed to come home at 4, but unexpectedly they told him to work the night shift also. So he's going to come at 11. Such a bummer, I was planning to have a nice day out with our baby, visit some family, and go shopping. I just woke up from a nap with my baby. What a fun day I'm having, huh? lol so have you done anything yet?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My SO left at 3pm and wont be home til 2am. I'm just taking care of the kids. we have a 2yr old a 10m old and im 30wks pregnant. I hate it when he leaves i miss him and its so hard to go to sleep.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lol my so is here on the p3 happy happy joy for me lol on another note try nipple stimulation to go into labor lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I hate when my hubby is playing on the x box.... it's just a boring thing to me..... lol I don't understand any of the games. i told him he needs to get me a WII so I can play the games i understand..... mario cart, mario tennis, things like that :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lol he wants me to get off so he can use the Internet ...umm no go buy a Internet adaptor lol...I hate to unhook it all..to bad so sad for him lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• LOL Yeah we have wireless so he doesn't have to worry about any of that stuff. :) That's funny though
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I guess for x-mas I will get him one if he behaves until than lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My hubby is in Japan for a week...hate it when he is gone :(
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• AWWW thats sad. I dunno what i would do if my guy was gone for a week and i wouldn't have him! Hang in there girl! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008