Are you more sick with carrying boys or girls while pregnant?

I know most of this stuff is just old wives tales. But thought it would be interesting to see everyones response!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, that IS an old wives tale.@@
    I was sick 24 hours a day with my son AND later with my daughter.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Mandz1 you misunderstood the question. She was talking about morning sickness during pregnancy.

I was sick more with my son then I was with my daughter. However, I was sick less then both of those with my third pregnancy and he's a boy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It didn't matter for me. The old wives tale states morning sickness will be more intense with a girl because boys will wait until they are born to make you sick. ( Think of how boys like to poke at dead things and such) But my first born son made me sicker than any of the others.DD included.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I was sick the whole time with my first son, and only sick the first three months with my second.

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My second I was sick all the time, the rest nope not a bit. :)

Except with my first I hated chinese omg, the mere smell of it, made me nautious.... I could not drive past the restauraunt with out rolling up my windows, I would literally get nautious....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I am sick more with my daughter than I ever was with my son.
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2011