Are you closing in on your due date, but it's not soon enough?

I'm due February 8th. This is my thid child. I'm soo anxious and impatient to get this next chapter started that I am driving myself crazy. I've already got my hospital bag packed for myself, for my two older kids, husband, and baby. I've even knitted baby a carseat cozy and a hat for him to wear on the way home. I've watched every "What's in my hospital bag?" video on Youtube I can find and whatever else comes up along with it. I think I just might be commited before this child is born. Ha!

What are you doing as you wait for your baby's arrival? When are you due and what number child does this make?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 9:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm due with my 2nd child April 20th....so I still have a while to go :( But I'm working full time & then when I'm not working, I'm taking care of my 3 year old. I have sooo much to do before this one arrives, its not even funny. Her room's a mess (its been a spare room all this time) and needs to be cleared out & made into a nursery. I need to sort through DS's stuff to get old toys stored away for her to use when she's old enough, the list could go on & on. Congrats to you on being so prepared already!!!
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• This is my first. I am due March 11th. I am in the process of moving... so I am trying to get everything done before he gets here! Only 9 weeks to go!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i am like you;drive myself crazy,because i can't wait for my little one to come. i due in february 28-th,this is going to be my second one and am ready and she is ready,because i am contracting already and started dilating. so,it will not be long before she comes. so,i packed my hospital bag a month ago and just finished the nursery.
    crouse3

Answer by crouse3 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• MammaBloom - My Son is two and my daughter is one, so I haven't had much time in between these three. What was "Packed Away" was merely in my daughter's room, so it was just a matter of sorting through it. Everything she used is in short reach, so that's just a matter of getting it where it needs to go. I'm sure if there were more time between the kids that I'd be scrambling until the last minute. Ha!

course3 - Send some of those labor vibes this way! Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2011