I am going to be 26!

I just left my S/o after 9 years. We have a beautiful daughter together but he is not motivated to do ANYTHING at all! He is going nowhere! the relationship was toxic and I am the sole provider. So 2011 is the year or realization for me!!

but anyway.. Im going to 26 in less than 2 months and I have not been on any dates for YEARS and feel like the clock is ticking and I will never be married :(

do I have hope to be married and still have more children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• you have plenty of time...
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes, your still very young...

Just becareful, don't rush and of course make sure before you bring any man into your life, that he is right for you and your child....

Take it very, very slow, if you see one majoy flaw, hit the road jack.... Don't wait to help or fix anyone else....

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• sure you just have to take some down time figure out what you want and go out and get it. But after nine years I would spend some time by yourself and figure out what you want and maybe just date casual until you feel a relationship would enrich your life, GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You don't need to be married to have kids or even be in a realtionship. I don't think marriage is everything. It really is true that you find someone when you're not looking.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 10:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Seriously, don't rush getting married. My ex-husband and I got married after 3 months and although we thought it was the right thing to do, now I look back at it and realize that I didn't know him as well as I should have. After we were together a year, his real personality appeared and if I had waited longer, I wouldn't have married him. However, I wouldn't have had my beautiful son if I didn't. So I did get something great from it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011