What's your OCD?

Do you eat foods by threes? Do you have to have the toilet paper a certain way on the roll? What's the one thing that drives you nuts if it's not the way you like it?

I can't let the baggers at the grocery store bag my things. I have to bag it myself. I feel they can't do it right and its just easier to do it myself. My husband won't go to the store with me for this reason.

hootie826

Asked by hootie826 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tp goes OVER.
    No one is allowed on my bed unless you are my DH, or I gave birth to you.
    Sheets and blankets are washed weekly, and NO person gets in bed without a bath/shower first. NEVER do you sleep in a bed or on a pillow that has no sheets or pillow case.
    I don't go to bed until toys are put away, dishwasher is churning away and everything is neat and tidy. Hate waking up to a messy house.
    Dirty coats are disgusting! If I can't get it clean, it goes in the trash and I buy a new one. My kids will NOT wear dirty coats, or clothes. Dirty finger nails or long nails on boys/men are disgusting! They are NOT allowed.
    I have many more, these are the first to pop into my head lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• my towels have to be folded MY way.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Our couch in our living room is old, very old & ugly. lol so we put a sheet on it, my pet peeve is that the sheet has to be perfectly fitted to the couch & tucked in! its sounds stupid but if you saw my couch u'de knw, when people are over i litterally make people get up if i see it isnt PERFECTLY in place which it never is because it A COUCH, ppl sit on it n it gets messed up. It drives everyone crazy when they come over excpecially my boyfriend. He gets so embarassed when i make ppl get up to fix it but I tell him "hey, i'de rather do that then let ppl look at this old ass disgusting couch, it's your fault anyway just buy a new one & stop being so cheap!" lol SO, my OCD is defenetly ORGANIZATION!!!! but hey thats every moms OCD, right?! lol.
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 10:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I must have the toliet paper going the right way (over, not under) and will take it off and fix it even in public restrooms. I also have my canned goods lined up in rows, one row for corn, one for green beans, etc and those rows have to be in the right order. I nearly went nuts when I came home and my MIL had completely rearranged my cabinets! That was the last time she was allowed to stay in my home without someone else there watching her.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• The dish soap bottle has to be facing the right way with the lid closed..
    There can't be a single crumb or smudge on the kitchen counter..
    The caps on my baby's bottles have to match the bottle..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My DVDs have to be alphabetized. I make fun of/yell at people when they put things back wrong. Drives me crazy!
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 10:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Cleaning out the BR sink daily from all the toothpaste & gunk. Eating Twizzlers every day & of course going on Cafe Mom every day! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• The cans in the cabinet have to be facing the same way.
    The rug on my kitchen floor has to be lined in with the square tile.
    My kitchen table has to be in line with the tile.
    Mt toilet paper has to be going over and not under.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Oh here is a BIGGIE! No gross crusty crap on the tops of condiment bottles ie katsup mustard etc. It is disgusting! I have also become very OCD about recycling. If I think it can be recycled, it goes in the bin. I replace window blinds often too, I hate dirty or broken blinds.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• All cabinet drawers and doors must be closed. My husband and especially my son when he is home, leave them open! Drives me crazy! So my job is just to go around and close them all.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 12:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011