Two questions. totally different subjects.....

First off, whatcha cooking for dinner this evening? I am completely drawing a blank on it,
i want something simple but budget friendly!!

Secondly Do you ever feel like when thinhs start looking up you find yourself waiting for that black cloud to rear it's ugly face?? Seems that has been happening alot lately, been a really rough year for my family and now things hopefully are looking better!!!!

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm making black bean soup in the crock pot.

Sorry about the dark cloud. Hope things get better.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not sure about dinner yet. And I know what you mean about the black cloud. The last 2 years have been awful for our family as well. I keep feeling like something bad will happen for us is 2011 too. Lord knows 2009 & 2010 totally sucked! I hope not, but I cant shake the feeling of doom ahead.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• We're having spaghetti & shrimp.

As for the black cloud, if you expect him he will come. Try to look for the positives...no sense in worrying about things that may or may not even happen!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• dinner? i have no idea, but with dh working late, ds and i will probably eat out!

i agree with hootie..don't worry about something that may never happen, or what you can't control...which is usually everything!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Were having Pork chop and sweet potato. Yes I am always waiting for that other shoe to fall. I'm not a negative person, but it sure seems to go that way. I've put positive thoughts out there, prayed and still something comes up, go figure.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Dinner...steak.
    I used to, now that I am older, I just enjoy the good times while they last. Nothing lasts forever, good or bad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I threw 3 chickens in the oven. Not sure what I'll do with them yet.

Maybe you should talk to you doctor about some mild depression?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Grilled chicken.

I know what you mean. And I don't believe that by thinking that, it will happen. It's just the way life is. I agree that nothing last forever, so when the bad times come, I remind myself of that. Things just balance out.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 12:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i dont know what is for dinner yet but i just try to be the best in what i do & yeah sorry about the dark cloud
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 6, 2011