I am so thankful

for Cafemom. It just seems like towards the end of pregnancy people are just over it and kind of forget about you. I like that on here you can still talk about your worries/excitement and not feel like you're annoying people. Does anyone else feel like that? I know people can get negative on here but hey we're hormonal freaks right now! At least we can freak out on eachother haha.

ours

Asked by ours at 7:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL i know exactly what you mean. Now that i only have a week left everyone just keeps asking me... "He's not here yet?" It's like 'No he's here I just enjoy the belly"..... I like being able to talk to women that are still hanging in there too!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• its been the best thing i have found since i got pregnant specially since i have no longer a best friend
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008