I read this in an older issue of Parenting magazine and loved it so much that I had to type it out and share.
"Reasons you fell in love with your baby (and out of love with your old boyfriend)."
1. His endless babbling
2. He loved snuggling in your bed-but always wanted to go back to his own crib after.
3. His way of spending hours roaming around the house naked, his poochy belly hanging out.
4.The wet, sloppy kisses.
5. He was content to lie quietly and gaze at his navel as you did all the houseowrk.
6. His birthday gift to you was simply a wilted flower
7. His idea of dancing was to bob up and down with a goofy, self-congratulatory grin
8. His smell
9. You could always count on him burping right after he finished a meal
10. The fact that he'll never, ever love anyone as much as he loves his mommy (this one melted my heart)
-by Deborah Skolnik
As a mom of a toddler boy, this hit the nail on the head. And I've definitely had an ex who fit all of those as well. :)
Answer by dullscissors at 10:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by dullscissors at 10:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by dancer at 10:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by raisingmen at 11:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by baby_doll929 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by noahsmommy123 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011