How can I REALLY work from home?

Hi everyone! I am still new here and can't wait to meet other Mom's. I am able to stay at home with the kids but since I am online often and completely bored at times, my husband and I thought working from home would be fantastic. I searched through the groups and there are so many! So who is paying attention? Let me know if you do this and what type of company. I have done specialty retail for 10years and can't wait to explore and get started! Thank you Ladies!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 7:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• i could only suggest doing something you like, rather than just trying to make money doing anything. be happy at work, not just doing something to get thru the day.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 7:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Girl, open your own business. At www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com, there are jobs which you can do from home, and then there are also businesses you can start up yourself and work out of your home. People start businesses everyday, you can do it too.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Hi, I have a home business that I love if you want you can check it out www.fahtinformation.com If your looking strictly for a job or other opportunities try http://womenforhire.com Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Decide if you want a home job or a home business. If it is a job that you want...be careful there are many scams! If it is a business that you want there are many to choose from..Ameriplan, Avon, Mary Kay, Diamond Creek Candles, Passion Parties...too many to list! Find something that you love and go with it! Working from hoem should be fun, there are so many options out there! The most profitable ones will be a home business but they will also require an investment, just like any business! Find something you like, talk to someone who is doing it, and go for it! I have a home business with Ameriplan and I LOVE the fact that I am helping people obtain affordable healthcare AND I am showing people that there is a better way to workand make a great income...from home! Best of luck to you :-) You will find something that is perfect for you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 7:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• sorry but i cant help you here..i have looked too and everything is like you pay your money and hope it pays off!! and idk about you but i cant do that!!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 7:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• mommydabbs, usually you only have to "buy in" to a home business. If you want a JOB at home with the security of a pay check, theirs no charge. I can help you find a job at home. Those are simple.

Personally I do affiliate marketing. I make my own hours, promote items, use adsense, I'm truly my own boss I work for myself - doesn't cost anything to start. I purchases a few ebooks that was about it. Took me about 4 months to get where I am today. I was even featured on the evening news for what I do and how I help moms. Send me an email, I help everyone.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• What I do only cost $28 for a start up cost other than that you switch where you shop doing so hassaved me $30 this month alone and we are not done with the month yet. It helped me so much now my husband and I are going for the bigger apartment with wsher and dryer in it. lol we just started and we are saving so much that we can afford a better place already. Let me know if you want the info.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 9:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Hey Girl! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

Work at Home ~ http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 4:10 AM on Dec. 1, 2008