whats a quick but delicious meal you would serve to your family i wanna try something new and different any ideas ?

noka22

Asked by noka22 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my family's favorite besides spaghetti is chicken and yellow rice. it's very simple, just boil the chicken or fry it up in some olive oil, cut it up in 1 inch pieces. meanwhile, make a package of vigo yellow rice. i used to use water, but now i use the boiled water from the chicken, adds more flavor. when the rice is done, add the chicken and voila! i also mix in some sweet peas to go with it - and if i feel like it i make some crescent rolls.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• hope you like it.
    make some pasta or macaroni shells and set aside in serving bowl. Squeeze the juice of one large lemon over the pasta, add some of the lemon zest sprinkled over the top while warm. Add maybe 2 tablspns olive oil. Sprinkle either some parmesan cheese over it or crumbled feta cheese. Add a can of diced tomatoes and toss, or add 2 large tomatoes diced with seeds removed and tossed. Takes like 15 minutes, low cal pretty colors and lots of flavor. Add some salt and pepper, maybe a little garlic and you are good to go girl.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• homemade pizza and a salad
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 11:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My kids love taco soup when it's cold. Just message me if you would like the recipe.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• thanks ppl
    noka22

Comment by noka22 (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• arenad what does that soup consistof whats in it your taco soup ?
    noka22

Comment by noka22 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• cut up chicken or beef or pork & saute with veggies over spaghettini or rice and use a teriyaki sauce or whatever ya like
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011