Well I finally came out of the dark and did it....

I got on the scale which needed a new battery. I gained 9 lbs over the holiday season. I know I totally put all eating aside and did not even think about it but sheesh.
So now I am back to behaving my self. Any one else want to make a confession?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• After almost a year of not drinking I drank over the holidays...-hangs head in shame-
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I am with you. I gained 6 lbs. over the holidays. Trying to get back on track now.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Well, I went to my first Weight Watcher's meeting yesterday! I am so proud of myself! Holiday weight is nothing to feel ashamed of. Just get out there and make a fresh start. Get rid of all the cookies and stuff lying around. Stock up on healthy food!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I told myself i'd try to loose weight, but I can't keep my paws off the junk food =( i feel ashamed of myself, i dont have the will power. We have got to encourage one another, we can do this!!!! *sigh* ... there has 2 be a pill just to melt all the fat away lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Hahahah...Our scale needed batteries too, which we just replaced yesterday afternoon. I got on the scale and I was like "AHHHHH" It has said that I gained close to 8lbs. Weird. This morning I got on the scale after using the bathroom, before I ate and naked....I had lost the 8lbs and was exactly where I used to be. It's amazing what having food in your belly and the amount of water you drink can affect your weight. Make sure you weigh yourself first thing in the morning and after using the potty. It makes a huge difference!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My confession? I'm hella fatter than I was this time last year. And that sucks. No one to blame but myself and a fondness for comfort food....gonna have to nip that fondness right in the bud o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I've been slacking with eating healthy and exercising.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am sure I have gained about 5 lbs in the last few months. My pants are tight.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I haven't weighed myself, but I am sure I gained over the holiday.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 10:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I've been slacking and I ate too much junk during the holidays. I don't eat it if it isn't around so I don't keep it around
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2011