Throwing up..

Ive thrown up at least twice a day and im 6month pregnant is that bad?
i weighed 119 before pregnant and now weigh 143..is my baby going to be alright?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it'll be fine! you are still gaining weight and your doc will say something to you if your baby isnt developing normally! but you can ask your doctor for something to help it!
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 7:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i was sick the whole pregnacy with my boy and the only thing my doctor was concerned with was dehydration...just cas it makes your sugars in your urine rise adn your body can release a hormone not good for babies brain....It was scary to go through i was admitted 2 times becase of this so just make sure you keep well hydrated when you are sick...other than tthat riley was perfect....no worries with yours....
    mommy2one07

Answer by mommy2one07 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2008