35 weeks am i suppose to feel sore from my back to my private area?

from monday i tried to move this huge dresser out and since then i havent done anything else and this pain doesnt leave and now i have pain on my lower left side

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ummm....don't you think it's kinda a bad idea to be moving heavy furniture around while pregnant? Might wanna go to the doctor, I never had any pain like that with either of my children.
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You should not have moved the dresser..just be careful. Bad pain would be right in the middle..the left pain probably is only growing pains. If you are not sure..call your Dr. and just ask. If they feel it is something to be concerned about they will call you in and have a check. :)
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You probably pulled someting, your ligaments and joints are very loose. I don't think you have hurt the baby at all, so I wouldn't worry about that. But I would mention the pain at your next appointment, he might be able to give you something to help. Personally, I have muscle spasms for about 2 weeks, they were a nightmare. Doc gave me codien to help with the pain so I could sleep. It helped some but made me constipated, so I just grinned and bared it lol. By the time I hit 36-38 weeks, everything hurt, so I tididn'ty matter lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Probably round ligament syndrome...stop lifting! Take it easy from here on out.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011