a little red.... adult content

So, the past 2 times my SO and I have had sex I have started bleeding... it's bright red and very thin, almost like a small cut or something. I'm 2 weeks into my birth control for this month and don't bleed any other time.. just when we are having sex. It doesn't hurt at all, we just get a messy and disgusting surprise after we're done. Does anyone else have a similar problem or any insight as to what is going on with me?

VanessaMomof2

Asked by VanessaMomof2 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• That happened to me for a while but it kinda just went away on its own. Im not sure what it was but hopefully yours will just go away!
    Meganmegs2

Answer by Meganmegs2 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It sounds a tad normal only bc it happened to me but not until I was in my mid 40's just continue to go to your gyno and go from there I go every 6 months they say its ok but do check ur cervix regularly. GL For now just put a towel underneath u while doing it I know its not that heavy but hey just incase...have fun anyway....:)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Used to happen to me frequenly then I ended up having pain during every time. Found out later when a cyst ruptured that it was whawt was causing the pain and such. Maybe ask your doctor what could be doing it. Perhaps you are getting a tiny cut?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• that happens to me sometimes. especially if we are too rough.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011