feeling very jumpy and excitable today, is this normal after coming off of a bad infection?

so the past few days i have been strapped to the couch with strep throat. ive loaded up on otc tylenol and motrin, gargled with salt water a billion times a day and viscous lidocaine for the pain, drowned myself in water and cough drops, slept way too much. had no energy. battled a fever for a few days.

now today when i woke up, i was still in a bit of pain when i swallowed and had the fever. but i took 2 extra strength tylenol and 2 otc ibuprofen back to back. when i drove my daughter to school, i almost felt "high".. and then i ate breakfast and that went away. now i feel like superwoman, ive gathered all the laundry, seeing how ive been sick and we're a family of 5, i have about 6-7 loads to do. ive already done 3. i cleaned our room and bathroom, done all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. swept the patio and mopped it. vacuumed, dusted. i feel like a ball of energy, i have butterflies in my stomach like something awesome is coming, im no longer in pain nor battling the fever.

i almost feel like a snorted coke or something this morning LOL. is all of this just part of regaining my energy from the strep throat? or possibly a side effect of taking too much medicine while i was in so much pain?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• Please go to the doctor!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011