weight loss

Has anyone tried weight watchers? I heard it was better than Jenny Craig or any of those. I can't drive, so I will have to do it all online. Will that make a difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It helps so much if you can go to the meetings. The weigh in's really get you going. It does work well though, even if you don't go to the meetings. The meetings are just for support, but that support is huge & really helps. Maybe you can join a support group online.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I agree being in person helps but any will work if you work hard and stay with it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• WW does work better because it teaches portion control....I loved the meetings, the support was awesome, however I've heard (and seen) others who did it all online and swear it was JUST as supportive as face-to-face meetings =)

Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I haven't, but it seems to work for lots of people! Good luck!!!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think it works well, according to people I have spoken with. Considering how long it has been around and how it really teaches about portions and watching calories, as well as just making the lifestyle changes rather than it being just a "quick fix".
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No, but I have heard good things.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 10:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes it works well. The meeting really help keep you motivated and they have great tips/ideas
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• i haven't tried any of those programs, sorry.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011