What skeeves out your SO? What really skeeves you out? adult content

So ds has been throwing up most mornings cuz he's been phlegmy. been to the dr. he said its just cuz he cant cough the phlegm up like an adult. well dh is completely ok with having ds on his lap, a towel on his chest and ds upchecking all over him basically. I should mention that vomit and I just dont go together. ive had to clean it up from my son before and i literally have an anxiety attack over it. dunno why just how i am. but last night ds was in the tub and i got a txt message from dh that said "OMG the baby just sneezed out the biggest booger i have ever seen. its the grossest thing ever!" lmao. so i told the other moms i work with and apparently all men have things that skeeve them out that no one would expect. I was just curious what skeeves out your SO? What skeeves you out?

treystiredmommy

Asked by treystiredmommy at 12:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine cannot stand the word "moist." I cannot stand men spitting...anything.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Mine cannot stand dirty diapers! I cannot stand him and his Copenhagen!
    Meganmegs2

Answer by Meganmegs2 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Vomit for sure! His DD is a huge puker...and when I met him he would beg me to clean it up so he didn't throw up. Oh, and dog poop makes him puke every time he is near it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Does it have to be baby related?
    If not...I'd have to say spiders and snakes.

Oh and as far as your baby sneexzing out that big booger that is very good atleast the phelm is coming out sometime in it own way...lol
    Have you tried "Mucinex" for children well I dont know if they have it in baby formula but u just might ask the pediatrician. Hope he feel better soon...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i really dont know what creeps me out but i hope your baby feels better soon
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• snakes creep me out
    overweight women creeped the ex-out
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011