So, sex question... adult content

I'm sure most of you have had some great sex, but the other night, my DH really just laid it to me. I'm talking like my toes curling and me quivering...I'm not talking moaning or screaming...but like whimpering (is what my DH calls it). It was like true sensual, hot, steamy, nasty...toe curling...don't stop...sex!

It was mind blowing. But, my question is, do you guys get sex like that often? Because if every gal gets it everytime they have sex, I'm going to be so pissed off. lol
How often do you have sex like that?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• i am single
    i get none

happy for you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not often, but it happens every now and then.
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• honestly, quite often. hes an animal.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Quite often? Like mind blowing sex? I don't get it that often, which sucks. I didn't know if people were in the same shoes as me.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• oh girl that's the kind of sex i had with my husband b4 we got married more power to you and enjoy.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• 8 out of 10 times... that's what sex is like with my husband........... :-) He takes my pleasure, **very** seriously... lol

The other 2 are usually before work quickies.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Okay, another question: How often do you all have sex a week? I'm lucky to hit the 4 mark.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• We average 5 times a week. We had made an agreement many years ago that we do not go more than 2 days without. Unless of course unforeseen circumstances pop up that get in the way.. Of course, life being what it is, those types of things do happen from time to time. However, I have noticed over the years, that things that used to get in the way (like: being too tired, too stressed, too busy,..etc) do not get in the way likwe they use to. Those things do not really stop us any longer, sex is actually a really great "release" in regards to dealing with those type things. Great sex, sleep better. Great sex, reduces stress.. Great sex not only reinforces but also helps create "loving feelings" between us .. and so on.

We are 48 & 49.. We've been married 25 years now.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• surprisedEvery once in awhile but thats only since i passed into my 30's and 40's when I was younger pretty much never.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I would say before that my hubby and I used to not make love with each other's pleasure in mind...it was really self-centered...or maybe we really didn't "get it"...lol. Anyhow, I think since we have bonded more we have truly come together more in our intimacy as well and YES it has been some kinda MIND BLOWING! Enjoy it hon!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 1:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011