Fat fried fat?

Am I the only one who thinks it is crazy to fry things like Oreo's etc? I mean, I love some friend things, but some things are already bad for you as is. Who's crazy idea was it to dip them in batter and fry them? Can hear myself gettin fatter!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• UGH the thought makes me want to puke! I can handle a corn dog, but thats about it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• That sound nasty.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i think it sounds yummy...lol, sprinkle it with some sugar & cinnamon right out of the fryer...LOL!

No, you're not the only one, i'll fry anything. But, i don't...it's too much of a pain to clean up after & i'm trying to LOSE weight. But, i'll eat it if you make it...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It is crazy. I will admit though, last year at the fair I did have a fried Klondike and it was DELICIOUS! Hot and cripsy on the outside but cold and creamy on the inside, drizzled with chocolate yummm. I couldn't finish it though lol. I took a few bites and was done. It is a lot of sugar/fat/grease to handle.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think it is crazy, but also really good I'm afraid. lol Of course I've only tried the deep fried Snickers at the fair, but I'm sure the Twinkies and Oreos taste just as yummy.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• *fried...sorry.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I tried fried orea's and I must say they were kinda yucky to me... I love oreo's and I love funnel cake but together was not so good.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• theres people who deep fry bacon ! now thats weird!
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Actually, we call it country fried bacon and don't knock it till you've tried it. It's pretty good stuff.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I ate part of a fried chocolate bar and had to stop later that night I had montezuma's revenge and realized I am not a fried food eater.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2011