i just need to know.

gotta another one, hubby don't believe in church but believes in god and the bible, what would you call it? all the churches he's been to as a kid wanted them to do things or act a certain way so it killed him on churches. just so you understand why he don't like to sit in church.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont' go to church, I dont' like church. But my faith in God is VERY strong. I dont' need church to have a relationship with HIM
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Going to church has nothing to do with faith. I'm not Christian but that is my understanding after reading the bible several times through.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I was always taught that the church is the PEOPLE of God, not the actual building. So with that being said, he gets extra points for staying true to himself.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:41 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If he believes in Jesus then he is a Christian.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You don't have to go to church to believe in God and the Bible.It's important to have fellowship with other believers,but you certainly don't have to attend any church to do so.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 8:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Christian. PLain and simple. I am a christian with no denominational affiliation if I wanted to give it a title!  I 'Belong' to no church.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You could say he doesn't believe in organized religion

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• He can have his faith without church. I think God would appreciate that more than not believing at all don't you?
    Anonymous

• He's still a Christian. he might be classified more as non-denominational but still a Christian.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• There are tons of Christians who don't bother with church, for whatever reason. That doesn't matter. You can still be a Christian without going to church. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2011