Am I behind in baby preparation?

I am almost 27 weeks and all I have so far is a baby comforter set. Nothing else. I don't know the sex of the baby and I won't know for three more weeks, if at all. I am hesitant to purchase all neutral colors because it is not as fun,

Am I behind?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 7:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im 30 wks and all I have is a blanket and binkies......i feel like im behind
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• u still got plenty of time. i have absolutely everything ready and done all the crib, changing table, car seat, stroller, all the babys clothes washed, diapers ready... and im still only 35 weeks, and got nothing to do lol. u got plenty of time, and its kinda sad when everything is done and theres no baby to sleep in the crib or wear the clothes... plus it is a lot more fun to wait til u know what the gender is, but even if u dont find out, gender neutral stuff isnt that bad. i found out i was having a boy, and did up my whole nursery in winnie the pooh, took a step back and said u know, if i had a girl, everything would still work cuz a lot of times winnie the pooh is greens and yellows.... u can do everythign but the clothes
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• LOL! no your not behind!!!! it took me 3 months to get all of my stuff for my daughter ready and not knowing the sex makes it REALLY hard...neutrals make it hard because once you know what is it, the neutral colors go out the window and seem totally pointless...I found out the sex of this baby as early as possible and started looking for stuff back then..now shes due in 2 weeks and has everything in pink and black and white, a true girl. I agree with you neutral is boring! I say wait, as long as you have a baby store near by then you can pretty much just go there and splurge on the "right colors" as soon as you know! It will be worth it.
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 2:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2008