Is it wrong that I smoke pot with my neighbor's 6 year old child?

Sorry...getting fed up with the questions that, if the poster actually read them aloud, would know the obvious answer....you can bash me if you want, but CMON PEOPLE!!!!

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hey I have an idea! How about if I acutally read the entire question before answering! You know, like the part that says "Sorry...getting fed up with the questions that, if the poster actually read them aloud, would know the obvious answer....you can bash me if you want, but CMON PEOPLE!!!!"

What do you think, is that a good idea?

Oh and by the way, if I had sex, do you think I could be pregnant? And if my kid is sick, do you think I should take him to the doctor?

OP, I know what you mean. I usually laugh rather than getting fed up, but I can certainly understand it. Still, I try to remember that CafeMom members come from all walks of life, and I do *try* to respond supportively as often as possible, even in a situation where I'm tempted to be snide. (Then there are the trolls...)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes, I think it's perfectly fine and don't let anyone judge you!!! They haven't walked in your shoes or held your hookah!!!

(for anyone who misses the obvious, I'm just kidding)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:54 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yeah really. What kind of moron would actually post things like that on the internet? Ever heard of a paper trail?
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• is it just me or were you not serious with the question and it went over EVERYONE'S head?? And yes I hate the stupid questions with obvious answers too!
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 1:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It didn't go over everyone's head, Mamma2E wink mini

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• As long as he contributes to the pot stash you're golden! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Most of them seem to really not realize how stupied they sound.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes, I agree. Some questions are so over the top!
    And the scary part is, there really are some people out there that want to know the answer and are not trolls.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• was that a real question on here? Did the 6 year old smoke it? WTH???
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Say NO to drugs...., but hey if that is what you like to do more power to you but yeah I wouldn't do it in front of kids I know you are just asking but really some people just don't know or don't know any better or just don't care.
    Hey whatever seem to help u relax this world is a crazy hectic world....ugh! If I enjoyed getting high I'd probably b doing what u doing but when I did I would freak out....lol I didn't care for it but I do like the smell...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2011