1. beliefs and worship: people's beliefs and opinions concerning the existence, nature, and worship of a deity or deities, and divine involvement in the universe and human life
2. system: an institutionalized or personal system of beliefs and practices relating to the divine
3. personal beliefs or values: a set of strongly-held beliefs, values, and attitudes that somebody lives by
1. belief or trust: belief in, devotion to, or trust in somebody or something, especially without logical proof
"I wouldn't put my faith in him to straighten things out."
2. religion or religious group: a system of religious belief, or the group of people who adhere to it
3. trust in God: belief in and devotion to God
"Her faith is unwavering."
1. connection: a significant connection or similarity between two or more things, or the state of being related to something else
2. behavior or feelings toward somebody else: the connection between two or more people or groups and their involvement with one another, especially as regards the way they behave toward and feel about one another
3. friendship: an emotionally close friendship.
Answer by Die4Jesus at 4:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2011
Answer by okmanders at 1:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by sugahmamma at 1:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by sugahmamma at 3:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011
Answer by MamaK88 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011
Next question overall
(Religion & Beliefs)
Where do you think the idea of Heaven having gates came from?