how many days should i wait? adult content

I was supposed to start my period yesterday (jan.5th) and had noticed a bit of red blood when I wiped on the night of jan. 4th. I thought I was going to start my period, but nothing has happened yet. I have the feeling of starting, but everytime I rush to the bathroom there is nothing there, just a milky discharge. My cervix is really high, soft, and closed. I thought well maybe its implantation bleeding that had occured the other night (it looked the same way my last pregnancies implantation bleeding looked) but I am so unsure when would be a good time to test. I know if you spot pred blood it mean implantation just occured, so that's only two days. Should I wait a few more days? What do you think. I am having some symptoms of pregnancy. Sore breasts, my aereolas are larger with many for "dots", they are darker, I am bloated, and tired, but can't seem to sleep. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Many more "dots" sorry for the typos I'm nervous, lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I always test when in doubt...it either gets you prepared for whats to come or puts your miind at ease so you can quit stressing and start your period...most tests now say they are acurate before your expected period so you could tak one today if you wanted...if it comes back negative and a week or so later you still haven't seen any period test again...good luck hun, try to relax life will do what it needs to and you will be fine either way...hugs
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2011