is there anything I could do to like sex

I hate sex I am never turned on or horney I have never had a orgasim HELP i want to know what all the fuss is about I could live without it but I married a man who is ALWAYS wanting it PLEASE help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Sounds so familar, me too! I have been on anti- depressants and they say it kills the sex drive they ain't kidding. I would try some toys and or a video maybe that will help you out. I hope you'll find that place where you will learn to enjoy sex it is a biggy for the guys. Good luck!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:15 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• not to insult your hubby but maybe he's not doing it right. men that just jump into it before the woman is ready get the feeling your having otherwise I would say you should talk with your Gynecologist about it you may need alittle help.
    illnixu

Answer by illnixu at 2:27 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• i would talk to ur dr about why ur sex drive is so low. that doesnt sound normal to me.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• You have to be in the right Mind set...so watch a porn and tell him what feels good to you and then you should like it a little better..Good luck
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2008