do you have sex while the kids are home?

Now that the kids are old enough to know what is going on ... and they stay up much later. do you have sex while they are in the house... or do you wait until they are at school, friends, sports, etc.???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• we try to wait until they aren't home. we also have our bedroom on a different floor of the house and a good lock on the door.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 7:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Oh sometimes we just lock the bedroom door and go for it. Other times we lock the bedroom door and go into the closet and have a little quickie.
    I have three teens so it is tricky. I will tell you it is harder to make couple time when the t.v. room is right under your bed room. LOL, but sometimes you just need some good lovin.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yes...we do but they are usually busy doing something or in bed. we have had to sneak into the bathroom & lock the door for a quickie. We not only have 2 teenage boys but we have a 4 yr old DD. We turn up the TV in our bedroom when we decide to get busy.
    Momof3cuties

Answer by Momof3cuties at 9:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Our bedroom door had a lock on it, and we used it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• We wait until they are in their rooms for the night and we lock our door.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:38 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes we do when they are home and awake and home and asleep if i had to wait until all my kids were not home I would never have sex I have 6 kids there is nothing wrong with kids knowing their parents have sex it is good for them to see that their parents still love each other not that you need to announce it. Sex is not a bad thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• we have 2 teens and 1 lo, lo goes to bed fairly early, 15 yo knows when door is closed, dont knock!! but 12 yo always insists on knocking when door is closed so now we wait till all in bed even if that means its 11pm and we will be tired for work the next day!
    wonderpetsmom

Answer by wonderpetsmom at 11:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• for you i think you should wait later until they are asleep or gone somewhere.
    for me & my husband we do it when he's not in the room with us or he's asleep.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 2:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• ARE YOU CRAZY?....
    Being married and having sex are part of a couple's life.You do not need to tell them you are having sex, but you can have sex anytime you want!!! Who cares where they are, or what they are doing. As long as you are yelling or moaning loudly, who cares if they know or not. It is a part of life and loving. That's like saying is it ok to kiss in front of them, or have you/hubby slap your ass, in front of them. YES and YEs they need to see the affection in thier daily lives.
    I use to call for my sis in law and her little one was about 10 yr old would answer and he would say "She is taking a nap with Dad, but they are not really napping, do you want me to knock" Hubby and I would laugh our asses off!
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 3:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• For a long time my new hubby and I would not have sex until my kids(12 and 14) were at their dad's house. We are now very quiet, I don't feel as if it is respectful toward them to announce that we are having sex, but I also don't want to restrict our healthy love life. I think most kids know what goes on behind closed doors, even if they don't want to admit it.
    TinaMarie72

Answer by TinaMarie72 at 3:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2008