Any Sims3 pros out there?

I have a few Sims3 questions. I just got the game and can't figure a few things out.

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 1:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• What would you like to know?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• its complicated at first because its different than sims 2 but it gets easier... i havent played it in awhile though
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• what?! u have sims 3?! i only have sims 2 i love sims games though. how much are they? to buy?
    hello_kitty1

Answer by hello_kitty1 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Sure, I play it alot..

hello kitty-at Target you can get the Sims 3 Deluxe pack that has the base game and hte Ambitions Expansion pack for 50.00. The base game alone is about 40 and each expansion is about 20-30...So the Deluxe pack is a good deal!
    I have the World Adventures EP and LOVE it. I want Ambitions next!
    oh, and stuff packs are about 20..but are on sale alot too.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• well i was playing the game and the daddy sim got really mad for the baby waking him. he took out a wrench and was twisting it around in his hand. was he going to beat someone with that!? that seems a little strange for this game. it says you can go to work with ur sim (i have the ambition package) but when i try to go some places all u can do is listen. you can't see what is goin on. i try and visit the tattoo shop/hair salon but there is never anyone there. i can't figure this stuff out. also do you have any tips or things you want to share that would be helpful?
    anxious1stimer

Comment by anxious1stimer (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Some places are like that where all you can do is listen. Work is one of them. Sometimes if you are going to the shops when they are closed you won't see anyone. That wrench thing is kind of funny. It's a huge game and it was harder for me to get used to than TS2. I have the Nightlife game and can go inside the clubs, but it's still the same thing with work. For now, keep your lifespan on as long as possible to get used to the game before your sims get old.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Your dad must have the handyman trait.

go to the thesims3.com, the forum there is awesome!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• thanks. the dad is a handyman but why did he do that when mad? was he going to repair something or SOMEONE? lol
    anxious1stimer

Comment by anxious1stimer (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• lol good question
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• LOL, when they are irritated or bored the handyman fidgits..which is what you saw him doing, LOL!!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011