what would you do if your child wrote you a letter like this?

so i was on www.passiveaggressivenotes.com and this guy posted a letter his 7 year old daughter wrote to him because he took her to the beach later than he was supposed to because he was watching a football game and when he went to bed he found this letter on his pillow:

so dramatic LOL

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 1:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think it's cute. The "threat" was only born because an extremely frustrated little girl doesn't exactly know how to express what she's feeling. It reminds me of something my 8 year old daughter would do.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• lol too cute, it would make me feel like shIt though
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• A very smart little girl who has got priorities more in line than her dad!

Answer by older at 1:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have to say that I understand why this kid would feel scorned. Spending time with your child is infinitely more important than any football game.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• wow...well a chat would definatly be in order...I don't know the kid but the tone seems kind of threatening and that isn't ok however if it was one of those things where she was just hurt and needed to get it out then that needs to be adressed too...I dont know I would definately have to talk to my child before I could say what I would do with a letter like that
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• That's a scary kid!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It's cute and funny but also a little creepy. I guess I'd ask my kid what they meant by "or else.." and have a talk about threatening people.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• wow, um ask them what they meant by this and go from there, sometimes kids word things differently than the actual meaning ya know
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 1:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Smart, but a tone of disrespect. Don't like the "never do that again" part. She is the child. Take the kid outside!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I gotta add .... I LOVE THAT SITE!!! Hubby and I have spent the last 20 minutes laughing.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2011