How does your so now that he has hit your gspot or when does he know that your having a ogasm adult content

So claims to say that they know when you are to have a orgasm.and how do we really know that they hit that gspot

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I think the clinching, writhing, moaning, and/or screaming is usually a dead giveaway for most men.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I twitch and then melt

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My hubby only rarely has to ask if i have had an orgasm because when a woman orgasms her pc muscles (the same ones you use to do kegels or hold in urine) will tighten around the penis.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Well....

I'm a "rain Maker" (lol) so that's one huge tip off that my hubby has hit the spot.. Also, most men who are really in tune with their partners bodies, know when they have an orgasm. There are things that happen that we have no control over really....like: The muscles in the vagina spasm during orgasm, a partner who knows what to look for/what to feel, notices when this happens. Changes in breathing happen. The vagina and all it's wonderful parts become more engorged which can be felt by our partners.These types of things are very obvious to someone who knows their partners body. Then of course their are the tell tale signs of true pleasure and not faked. One can tell the difference between a woman faking the sounds she's making, and the ones that just happen to come out of her naturally that she has no control over. You can feel/tell the difference between uncontrollable natural body reactions and fake ones.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• clappingOh you can so tell with my when you hit my spot. :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I squirt :)
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• my SO says i get super super tight and he can feel it getting wetter. and obviously, the way i moan, etc etc....
    and i squirt lol
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have to disagree with those who say the writhing, moaning and groaning is a giveaway since any woman can fake that.

Most men cannot tell when a woman truly has one unless she gets much wetter. Wetness is caused by arousal and the more aroused, the wetter it is. During orgasm, you tend to produce more moisture.

Mine knows because I soak him when I get off.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• The fact that he has to tell me to "Shhhh" is a mjor give-away as I am a screamer and proud of it
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• There's been a few times he says he wasn't sure if I'd had an orgasm yet, so he keeps going... but usually my vocals and shaking give it away... we have sex a lot and are pretty in tune with each other... he's working on trying to make me squirt, so that'll be a pretty decent giveaway!
    Stephie999

Answer by Stephie999 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 7, 2011