Cervical mucus question...

So this is my 2nd cycle of ttc.... Last cycle when I was ovulating I had the thick/stringy CM. This month when I ovulated I didn't have the stringy CM but still had a lot of EWCM, it was just thinner than last month... So my question is do you HAVE to have the stringy CM for it to be considered fertile mucus?? I am probably reading WAY too much into this but I am just curious...

SaraR216

Asked by SaraR216 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• So that's what the mucus is?? I thought there was something wrong. I am not trying to conceive I haven't even really had a period yet. Is that normal? Sorry I answered your question with questions.
    mommyofemeli

Answer by mommyofemeli at 9:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yeah that's what the mucus is, as far as I have heard though. I don't have an answer for your question either lol... but I'm sure some one on here will know!
    SaraR216

Comment by SaraR216 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011