leg hair

after i shave my legs they still feel like i have stubble i use a good razon Venus and i dont let them go dull but my leg hair is dark and no matter what i do or what i use they still feel prickly is there anything i can do for this? besides getting waxed i hate letting my hair grow out

Malibu1979

Asked by Malibu1979 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Shave right away in the shower. Your skin swells up and the hair gets below the skin surface and then when you get out ,the skin goes back and the hair sticks out a little

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I use an epilator every few days, and shave every other day. The epilator gets most of it, and the shaving keeps it smooth.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I make the water temp. the way I want it, shave, and then turn the water more towards cold, that way it sorta likes gives me the chills (u kno, when ur hair sticks up from being cold LOL) and then go over it again,....its a longer process of course, but it does work!!!! only way i could find that works for me.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Nair or Veet will give you a "smoother finish" because it brings the hair out from the root instead of just cutting off the top of it. Also it lasts longer than a shave.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• you might try some Nair
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 6:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I exfoliate every time before I shave and it works great for a close soft feeling after I shave.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 10:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Save in cool water.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• shave, sorry
    salexander