Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How Can I Go At This As A Adult ?

im tired of my father treating my cuzin as a special person .and she does nothing she dont clean she dont help around the house so how do i talk to my dad bout this with out being rude or bitchie pls help  ok ok this may make it better they moved in with me and my family and we are moving out in 2 months  still while im here  help me talk to him im mad about it but i also want to be an adult about it

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Move out simple answer.

    Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • Either you get your own place, or you accept how he runs his household.

    Answer by mommy11260 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • You're probably the one that post the one about expecting your dad to pay all our medical expenses. I say grow the hell up act like and adult and either move out ordeal with his rules instead of act like a spoiled little brat

    Answer by MamaDawn0223 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • i did not post the expecting dad to pay medical bills mamadawn0223

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • Be an adult and tell dad that since having a house full is hard you will move out so he will have a little more room for family.Offer to help with his bills while you are there.Do it in front of family there ,its the fastest way to help them to leave.

    Answer by grismelda at 11:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships

Next question overall (Politics & Current Events)
Juan Williams Fallout