What is a good website for gift baskets/gifts for teens?

Here is the back story, my younger sister, who is 16, is helping my daughter in her tumbling class. We got their late, almost too late, the first night and I still had to sign papers, but she needed someone to help her. So, my sister did, and later I had said that maybe it'd be best for her to keep doing it for consistency, I told her it was her choice though and I would understand if she didn't want to. She said she would love to do it, well, last night, little one wasn't exactly cooperative, and I had already planned on doing something for her doing this for me. But I'm trying to think of something. I know what she likes, but I can't think of any sites, like off the beaten path sites, where they would have things more centered on teens to choose from....
Help

mom_love07

Asked by mom_love07 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Shopping

• itunes gift card, mall gift card, Aeropostale gift card, take her for a mani pedi...
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I was actually just thinking a itunes gift card. she is getting on for her birthday next week, so that will be great.
    Anymore ideas would be appreciated though.
    mom_love07

Comment by mom_love07 (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• APPLETONBASKETCOMPANY.COM
    JAIMEELLEN77

Answer by JAIMEELLEN77 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• http://www.labellabaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=2684
    Vist my profile for more info:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011