Is it worth it

Is it worth being in a relationship when you got to deal with drama? Is there any good guys out there? Why me? I want a nice guy but I been picking the wrong ones. I know i need to work on me and I am trying. Read really wow on here and u will see why my attitude suc** today.

Hope you are all having a better day then I am.

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 2:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Men are like parking spaces, all the good one's a re taken.

I would get out if all there is, is drama
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think in any relationship you will have drama, there are good guys out there, but they are hard to find!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• life is all about drama. There are plenty of good guys out there but every relationship is gonna have some sort of drama
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 2:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Where r u finding these guys? Bars r no good! U r lucky if they remember your name much less your number! I have a really good guy! If u want to know how I met him,message me and I'll tell u. All I'm saying is it was not in some sleazy or dumpy bar!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• im in a relationship with my current bf. and we have to deal with my DS' fathers drama....
    our relationship is strong, so we get through it.
    ive picked the wrong ones all my life, wanna know why? because i was always attracted to the "bad boys" who really turned out to be pieces of shit.
    go for the guy you wouldnt normally, youd be surprised...
    i was.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It's not worth it when there's drama involved. I know exactly how you feel, and it took me along time to realize that I'd rather have peace of mind than a man that stirs up drama. Just take you time looking for the right guys to date, I feel like there far and few in between but they are out there.

P.S. Not that I've found one, but I still believe their out there.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No its not,carefully choose.And if it means waiting wait.He will come!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2011