i need to lose weight

ok i had my 3rd son almost 5 months ago what works to get the weight off  any one have any good ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• best thing is eating healthy, finding a work out partner to keep you motivated or if you can afford it a personal trainer. have you watched those shows on mtv thats called" I used to be fat" (im not saying that you are) I just think this show offers a lot of personal motivation and seeing what these people go through makes me want to exercise good luck!!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:43 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• eat sensible, healthy, exercise, and drink water.
    Anonymous

• Drink lots of water (i put flavor in it if I have to). Count calories, eat healthly calories. Avoid stuff that is packaged like health food but is really full of corn syrup and such. When I was losing weight I ate simple small meals. You could have oatmeal fo breakfast, then 2 hours later a piece of fruit and and few nuts then a sandwich with no mayo, no cheese but lots of veggies.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Make yourself exercise every day!! I love Jillian michaels 30 day shred to get started. Its only 20 mins..anyone can suffer for just 20 mins..right?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Healthy eating and exercise are always your best bet!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yup, healthy eating, routine exercise....that's the way to do it!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Eating healthy and doing some light exercise.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Start small with walks and stretching, then work up to some more intense cardio and weight training. Yoga is also great for strength and developing long lean muscle.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Eat right and exercise.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 10:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• eat sensible, healthy, exercise, and drink water. Cut out empty calories like soda and alcohol (even diet soda)
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2011