What Name Do You Like Better????

I'm 24 weeks...and I guess It's about that time. I'm having a girl! Which 1st name do you like better: Madison, Myasia, or Miracle? Which middle name Devarie-Marie, Devarie-Renee, or Dynasia? I want something pretty with a little edge. The initials must be first name "M" and middle name "D"!! Thank-You!!!!

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 7:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Madison Marie, Do not like the name miracle at all.
    Anonymous

• I like Madison, I like Devarie, but I don't like the hyphenated middle name and the name Miracle just bothers me.
    Anonymous

• I would stick with a name that others will be able to pronounce and spell. Madison is very pretty. As for the middle name Im not sure I like the D names you choose.... I can not decide how to pronounce them... therefore they dont pass my litmus test.

But then again... that is just me... and this little bundle of joy coming into the world is not mine... she is yours. So in the end it is your choice.

Anonymous

• I like Madison Dynasia. the best.
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 8:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Madison Renee... not sure about the two middle name thing, but a lot of people do like it GL and conrats!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Whatever you decide, please don't do Myasia Dynasia!!!! too much rhyme!
    Anonymous

• Yea not sure about the two middle names either...Is it a family tradition? Go with Madison most definately.. Ide stay away from miracle... Madison Devarie is best but no hyph. But you are the mom go with what you like best.
    Anonymous

• O.k. bare with me here and lets have a little humor... It's a boy, It's a girl, No it's a Miracle! Tell me what kind of symptoms you are having, a slight headache that causes dizzy spells and some nausea; so then let's rule out Dynasia and Myasia! Then some boys get girl crazy and start running around saying "I love Miracles" I am not making fun of you but think outside the box and what your child might endure. Madison is a lovely name. You have plenty of time. Try looking up names that have a miracle meaning. Madison Dynae sounds nice. Now that I think of it I really like that one. Hmmm wonder what meaning Dynae means! Didn't want to go the anonymous route on this one but I might hate myself for it later! I vote for Madison Dynae!!! Good luck hope you gotta laugh!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 10:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i like Madison Desirae.
    mommybear238

Answer by mommybear238 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• madison marie
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2008