What is immoral in ur opinion?

Give an example.

Asked by Vero0724 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anything that goes against what you believe is right. Like cheating, stealing

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• child molestation

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• murder (NOT referring to abortion, because I don't believe abortion is murder)
    striking ANYONE (including children)

Answer by Fallaya at 2:53 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Lol I started reading the answers and was confused. I thought you meant "immortal."

I am a loser. Sorry.

• Cheating, Lying, Using others, Doing harm to others (physically, emotionally, financially, etc.)

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• immoral is a very inturpritive is different for everyone basicly it is anything that goes against your own personal sense of a society we have developed several shared morals but even those can be manipulated...very personal term imo

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Pregoagain- that's y I wrote "in ur opinion"

Comment by Vero0724 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I can and only will speak in regards to myself. I only know what is immoral for **me** to do.. Each individual has their own moral compass, and their on ideals in regards to morality.

So with that said.

Anything that goes against my conscious is in immoral act/thought/behavior, also the intent behind an action/behavior thought also counts in regards to whether it is immoral or not Ex: Killing someone in order to protect  a child, or another person who is helpless would not be an immoral act for me.Killing someone just for the hell of it, would be an immoral act for me.

Something that goes against my conscious or is done with ill intent is immoral for ***me*** I have no opinion in regards to anyone else's morality. Someone else's morality is theirs to deal with, theirs to have an opinion of,  theirs to live by/be guided by, and theirs to deal with the consequences/repercussions (good or bad)

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Any intentional act that crosses into another person's life or rights negatively. Any intentional act inflict pain on another, either physically or emotionally.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:12 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• without honor

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:14 PM on Jan. 6, 2011