Newbie Here! I have a couple questions

Hi ladies. Ive been on another parenting forum for about a year now and am used to how that website works... I got a question for ya,

Is there a way to see the most recent topics posted other than what's posted in your groups? Will I only see the topics posted in my groups? I always feel like I am so late to post replies... Does this even make sense? Lol.

missy19874419

Asked by missy19874419 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Go under the answers column
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I always go to the Answers tab at the top of the page and then select New Questions and that shows the questions being asked starting with the most recent, but it covers all categories. You can also go into a specific catergory and just see those specific questions.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Ahh I see... Thanks!
    missy19874419

Comment by missy19874419 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• And for the groups, you can click the group tab and on the right there is a menu of the most recent and most popular group posts across the public groups.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Welcome....glad you are here.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• bump!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2011