does anyone here sell avon?

if so i would like to sign p, i to sign up online but noone called me.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Try looking in the marketplace. I'm sure plenty of women are selling it there
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I would call 18004Avon and they will reffer you to a rep in your area but i would keep trying online untill you get a hold of one i use to sell it and it cost 10.00 to start up your own business and you get a website where people can order from you online
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I tried selling Avon, but it didn't work for me. Maybe you'll have better luck online. You should be able to go to Avon.com and find a local representative.

Best Wishes!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If you'd like to try something different, contact me. I sell Mia Bella's candles and Barefoot Books. Both are great opportunities!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 4:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

•  

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.cosmeticsdatabase.com  
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products. 

Answer by rkoloms at 9:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I sell AVON and if you are still interested send me an email at keepingubeautiful@gmail.com and I can help you!
    gembug75

Answer by gembug75 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2011