Who the F**k do you think you are, you piece of s**t -----Part vent!!

Dh hasnt seen me face to face in awhile due to work. Pictures and stuff but thats it.
So I saw dh this morning and he looked at me and jumped(u know like if someone put a fake spider near you or something) and he said "Oh, what happened to your face?!"

I've been telling dh for weeks that i've been breaking out and I don't know that to do.

When he did that, it hurt soooo much. I told him that what he said was wrong and that it hurt. I didn't yell or anything. I was actually lot calmer then I thought I'd be.

Dh says, "What do you want from me? Yeah you told me that you broke out but damn not like that."

What? WHAT?!? Um you are not perfect yourself Senor Beer Belly....How f**king rude!!!
Where the hell do you get off talking to me like that?? WTF!!

Am I wrong to be seething mad? Because truth be told I think I might punch this man in the face.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I can be very self concious about breakouts too...I have been stressed about my husband leaving on Saturday and then having to move on Tuesday that it's been causing me to break out.....I would be upset with that reaction too. I told my husband I was having a bad skin week and he got me some new face wash. I didn't take offense to that, but if he were to jump at the sight of me or say something like that, then I give you permission to sock him one :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I retract my last statement...punching him won't do much...wait til he's sleeping and get a red sharpy and put dots all over his face.
    CassiRae3

• I would be punishing him in the face then asking him what's wrong with his face afterward. Asshole.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Do the same to him when he pops out of one of the rooms pretend something startled you make is look so convincing and he'll ask what happened then you'll say...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY OR THE MICHELIN DUDE....LOL GL It won't hurt...i would make him oppoligize.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• kick him in the balls instead. what a bastard
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:08 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wow, is he like 16 years old or something? Seriously, that sounds like something a teenaged boy would do.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wow. I am really surprised by some of the reactions to this question! Encouraging someone to practice spousal abuse. Great job, everyone! If she had gotten on and her question was "Do I have a right to be mad? My DH punched me in the face for saying he has a fat beer belly. I don't know what to do."

You would ALL be on her side saying "domestic abuse is wrong even if you did hurt his feelings! Go call the cops!"

Yes, he acknowledged in a very stupid way that your face is breaking out. Suck it up and tell him that he should be nicer. Next time he wear a shirt with a stain on it or cuts himself shaving point it out in a nice way and be the bigger person.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:38 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wow, never gotten three downvotes before!

I do like Cassie's answers... both of 'em.

**shrug** Sorry, OP, I know you got pissed. I guess I just don't see this as a big deal. Men say stupid things daily, and I'm no longer one who worries about her looks or what others think about them. I will say it took me 30 years to GET to this point... if I was in my 20s, I'd have done damage to outdo anything any of you are talking about!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• what an ass I'd slug him...
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• yeah i would be seething too
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2011