Bad costumer service.............................

I go into the local pet store a lot and I have spent a lot of money there. I have been pretty broke lately and I have been buying 5 feeder goldfish for a dollar from time to time. Every time I do the employee that works there rolls his eyes and sighs when I ask him to put the fish in a bag for me. I really want to go and get some fish again today. But I always feel embarrassed to ask him to catch and bag just a dollar worth of fish. Would this make you uncomfortable? Should I go? A friend of mine says I should and just ignore him and buy what I want. But its so embarrassing. I wish I could go somewhere else but they are the only pet store in town.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pets

• It's not your fault. How about politley asking him next time he rolls his eyes at you if there is a problem. People don't like being confronted on their rudeness. It makes them think twice before they do it again. You are a customer, you make his paycheck, dollar or not.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• OH please. We buy only what we need, when we need it. Never more than that. So if you need $1 in feeder fish, so be it. They will get over it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:20 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Ask him if he would feel more comfortable if you ask his supervisor to wait on you.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011