how long do i should wait til i start dating?

Im have several thing going on in my life to make me questiong how long i should wait til i start dating. one thing is that i just got out of an abusive relationship that lasted for 2 years. I been single since October and if that not enough i had a child by him which is 5 month old. I not sure when is a good time to aleast date.Im not wanting something that's serious but thinking when can i just get back out there and date.

strongnbrave

Asked by strongnbrave at 3:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• i think you will know when you meet the right person. If you are asking i am guessing you are not comfortable with it yet. GL and hope you find someone special.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Personally I wouldn't be actively out there searching for someone just yet, but if a good guy happens to come across your path don't worry about time lines. Just do what feels right to you.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It took me a year to trust another man after getting out of a very abusive relationship, even know its hard for me to fully trust
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I would wait until you are ready to get back out there.and until the right man come along that will love you and your baby to
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You can date whenever just don't fall for the guy too fast or you'll end up in another heartbreak...Go fishing first then make your catch...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• whenever you are ready, I waited about 6 months but that was me.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• well i say when you feel ready to on your time when you think it is right
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• mirrorthere is no right or wrong time for this particular situation but; if i were u i would not bring just a guy i am dating around my baby we would have to be extremely serious about each other. you can start dating whenever it feels right for you but don't fall in love too quickly, get to know them and just enjoy the dating experience, date more than one guy,don't put all of your eggs in 1 basket you will be sorely disappointed.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Fall off the horse??GET up dust yourself off and get back on!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011