18mo old clothes?

How many shirts and pants should I have that are in season for my son?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That would depend on how often you do laundry. If you don't have a washer/dryer and only get to the laundromat on occasion, you'll need a few more. If you have easy access to laundry, you may not need as much.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I usually have 10-14 outfits.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• AT 18 months your going to probably change there clothes at least once a day........and it depends on if you have access to a washer dryer. I'd say around 8 outfits if you have a washer dryer and 10-12 outfits without a washer/dryer.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My daughter is 19 months and has a wardrobe of about 10 outfits for playwear 2 dress up outfits and 10 sets of pjs. I have an extreme dislike for laundry and only like to do baby laundry once a week.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 4:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• As many as you want. My kids have never had big wardrobes because of money, so I do laundry more often and their clothes get/got more worn out. So it depends how much you want to do laundry and how new you want the clothes looking at the end of the season.
    Anonymous

• oh god.. I'm not the right person to answer this one...my 2 yr old has so much clothes.. i think over half still have tags on them....

niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 5:31 PM on Jan. 6, 2011