Has CafeMom helped you in any way? How?

strongnbrave

Asked by strongnbrave at 3:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• YES. It has help me in so many ways that it will take forever to list. I get some great advise on here.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think CafeMom has opened my eyes to many issues that I never gave much thought to before. I have seen so many different viewpoints here and so many different ideas. All of these things have forced me to look at my views and opinions and sometimes my opinions change.

In my community so many people believe the same things, so it is refreshing and important to see other opinions and ideas.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:48 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It has helped me through many of my step mom adventures. knowing I'm not alone has saved my sanity :-)
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 4:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• This may sound mean, but not at all intended to be mean, but I see some of the huge things that others struggle with on here and it makes me greatful to have what I have. Things could always be worse.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• My eyes have been opened a little.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 4:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• shake handit sure has helped. i have come here for advice. i like the fact that the advice is unbiased, because family and friends tend to take your side in certain situations and they sometimes tell u what u want to hear.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes I have been helped in so many ways with advice from the sisters. Also found groups that helped me deal with breast cancer and treatments questions.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 7:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It has helped me with advice from all different points of views it has helped me make friends from all over the world.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have found some wonderful friends here, and as the mom of a son living with autism, that is very important to me. Support is a wonderful thing!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• sure, I got to meet some really great gals!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2011