What's the worst feeling in the world?

I would say it's probably losing a child, but I don't even want to imagine that. I'd say heartbreak sucks pretty bad. You?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree it would have to be losing a child.I also agree that being rejected by a loved one would be real hurtful too.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• That's what I was going to say. Losing a child is something very difficult to overcome
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It is losing a child. My daughter was stillborn at 34 weeks.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think one of the worst feelings is rejection by someone close. I think that's up their but not as bad as losing a child though. that probably would take the number one spot.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• being completely alone or unloved.
    JAIMEELLEN77

Answer by JAIMEELLEN77 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I agree that it would be losing a child, but thank God, that hasn't happened to me. The worst that I've experienced is my son not feeling well and not being able to do anything to help him. It was also terrifying when he was in the NICU when he was born and they thought he had some sort of infection, possibly Strep B. It was all a scare and he was healthy, but I have never been more terrified in my life. When I had my son, I realized how vulnerable you become as a parent. The thought of losing him is so horrifically scary. Without him, I feel I'd die. All I can do is pray and do my best to make sure nothing ever happens to him.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:51 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• The worst feeling in the world to me. I can't get throw to my 9 Year old son that is specail needs and has Atism M.M.R. I Love my son with all my heart would not give up a for nothing he is my Angel at heart he is a very smart child but he is slow at learning things and I love him for the way he is. He has trouble leaving the house to go any where he used to love going out with me to Walmart and the post office and now it's a fight to get him to leave the house with me. But he loves going to school and coming wright home after school one day a week I pick him up from school and we go to Speech Theorpy and we do O.T on fridays but he has know school that day it makes it very hard to get him out of the house.
    auntie335

Answer by auntie335 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Losing a child, even if that child is 22 years old.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I've never lost a child so I don't know how that feels and feel bad for anyone who's had to feel that.
    I have a hard time seeing my child in pain, whether emotional or physical.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• yeah heartbreak getting cheated on & the person denying it being betrayed by your bestfriend losing a family member
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011