Anyone wish they could divorce their family???

I mean the one they grew up in and the siblings they grew up with??? They are so annoying, anyway I am a grown women. When does control stop??? I wish I never moved away from BF, friends. I was so much happier there. I have a son, who is in boot camp being rehabilitated and here he is doing well and that they are helping him. He is the greatest son of all and I love him with all my heart. He is 16 and the last few years he has had a hard time-bad friends and disrespecting me. My dad moved me away from him, but I have a right to be with him, regardless of the way my dad feels about him-I love and miss him very much. It has been 1yr.(too long) since last saw him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• YOU have control of your own life. Change it .
    My family is average....boring...LOL. I divorced my DH who is now my EX. I wouldn't divorce anyone else though. My kids and grandkids are great. Oh, and I miss my parents and in laws who passed away long ago.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I divorced my family when I was 14. I've barley seen them since then.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes, I wish I could divorce my inlaws.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If I were to divorce my family they would have nobody to talk about or attempt to borrow money from.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 4:17 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I wish I could divorce my husband's family (him, I'll keep). My own family isn't that bad, we hardly ever see them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:30 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I don't wish away any of my immediate family, but I really wish I could divorce my in-laws.
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I pretty much have divorced the people in my family I have no use for or bring nothing to my life. There is no law that says you have to speak to your family just because they are related to you. I don't speak to my father or his entire side of the family, even though my brothers still keep in contact with them.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If you are a grown woman why did you let your family move you away? Get a job, support yourself and get a life,
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Nope. I love my family to death. I don't know what I'd do without them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2011