Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any way that i can keep my son away from his father new Girlfriend?

My son father girlfriend is on meds and she crazy. I don't want here around because i don't want my son to get hurt. But i try to make sure that she not around him but his father dont listen to me

Answer Question

Asked by desi8809 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

Level 5 (58 Credits)
Answers (8)
  • Unfortunately unless you have proof your son would be in danger, or she has already hurt him, there is not much you can do.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • There has got to be more of a reason then she has bad mental health. Does it cause her to be abusive towards your son? If not then you are being petty and immature.

    Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • How would you like it if you had a new SO and he tried to keep the baby away from him? It goes both ways. So unless your child is in immediate danger, you are going to have to suck it up. We don't all like are exes new pic, I feel ya on that. But you picked the father, and are going to have to work things out. Good luck.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • Unless the gf has had major probs w the police or some sort of violent history, not much you can do.

    Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 4:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • im sure the father would not let anything happen to ur son just express that he should be the one watching him not her

    Answer by kai302 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • You would have to document every bad thing and take him to court but the courts can only tell him not to have her around your child but that doesn't mean it will happen.

    Answer by aheuszel at 4:58 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • She abusive to the kids that she babysits for and i dont want her around her

    Comment by desi8809 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

  • Drugs you say??oh it would not be hard for me to take care of that!No way do you allow your kids to be exposed to that!!Tell dad that if he wants to see his kids he best be alone !Or mabe its time to go to court again??

    Answer by grismelda at 3:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.